According to the roman catholic church visit report of 1697 István Török had the two altars and the sacristy of the Lutheran church of Szentandrás dismantled. He sought to make this previously catholic church fit for the exercise of the more puritanical Lutheran faith. The church as is today was built after the issue of the decree of tolerance of Joseph II with a single nave, late-Baroque, neogothic façade and tower. It was sanctified on 12 June 1785. Neogothic gates lead to the nave and the gallery on both sides. Its altarpiece made in 1871 depicts Christ on the Mount of Olives. The baptismal font is an 18th century artwork. The pneumatic “valve chest” organ was manufactured by József Angster and his son in 1906. The bell and the wrought-iron fence were made in the workshop of Frigyes Seltenhofer in Sopron.
The former church was mentioned first in a deed dated in 1438: “Szentadrás puszta has a stone church with a stone tower”. The ceiling of the tower and the nave of the church, which is still standing today and was built in 1750 in Baroque style to pay tribute to Saint Andrew, has a Bohemian vault. There is a wooden relief depicting the crucified Saint Andrew above the simple altar table, with the statues of Saint Anthony to the right and Saint Joseph to the left. The “Sacrifice of Abraham” on the tabernacle door of the main altar was made around 1800. The wooden relief of the pulpit depicts John the Baptist. The ceiling pieces of Jenő Bíró, an artist of Pápa, document the Eucharist in the sanctuary and the Holy Family in the nave. A crucifix built in 1909 stands in the churchyard.