Since 2005 there is a monument in Szent István Square in the honour of those deported from Csorna to the death camps in 1944. The marble boards displays the name of 655 Jewish victim from Csorna.The monument was designed by Krisztián Udvardi which is marked with a dome on the top and its floor plan shapes the Star of David.
The most impressive building in Csorna is the Premonstratensian monastery in the town centre and the parish church connected to it. The monastery was founded in 1180 by the area’s patron and gained its current late Baroque, Classicist style form in 1790. The tower stands behind the sanctuary. The Baroque high altar dates from 1780 and the pulpit from 1780. The main altarpiece depicts the ascension of Mary. The coat of arms of the provost, the triumph of St Michael, can be seen above the throne. The left-hand side altar’s picture of the Black Madonna miraculously survived a fire. Prayer hearings are held in front of the painting of the Madonna, the first of which was recorded in 1761. The right-hand altarpiece of St Vendel was painted in 1874. The tabernacle was carved by Ernő Kiss, a folk artist from Bogyoszló. There is also an exhibition hall in the building, where permanent exhibitions provide an insight into the religious and secular history of the Rábaköz and Csorna. A Mary Column dating from 1780 stands in the park in front of the church. The pedestal bears figures of St Florian, St Donatus and St Sebastian with Mary holding baby Jesus rising from among them.
There was already a Catholic church dedicated to St Helena in Csorna in 1281. The church burnt down in 1790 along with 270 residential buildings. After this, the population attended mass in the Premonstratensian church. Construction of a new church dedicated to the Sacred Heart began in 1936 and was consecrated in 1938. This outstanding work of modern church architecture was realised based on the plans of Nándor Körmendy. The five-naved church is 60 metres long, 30 metres wide and has a capacity of 2,000 people. The 180m2 painting in the chancel created by Sándor Nagy is the largest contiguous mural in Central Europe. The main altar made of Carrara marble and the main entrance’s facade are decorated with the works of Béla Ohmann. The two chapels were built in honour of St Theresa “The Little Flower of Jesus” and St Anthony of Padua. Their altar sculptures and the sculpture of St Joseph were carved by Lajos Krasznai-Krausz. The Stations of the Cross were drawn by József Samodai. The Angster organ was built in 1942. The southern oratorio is ornamented with a ceramic, life-sized Virgin Mary, which was created by Mária Flamm and the Zsolnay Porcelain Factory in Pécs. The ceramic statue of the Virgin Mary (with the Baby Jesus holding a cross tightly against himself and showing the rosary) stands above the altar.