St Roch’s Church
(Ráró) The church was built in Baroque style in the 17th century in the honour of the healer of the sick, St Rochus. It acquired its current form in 1903 when the Weinckheim family remodelled and extended the church in Romanticist style.
The facade of the one-naved church is decorated with four antique wooden pillars; above them arched cornices spread out under the tower. The coat of arms of the family who constructed it can be seen above the main entrance. Inside the church, St Roch is portrayed on the white altar edifice with his staff and his loyal companion, his dog.