Calvaria and public sacral statues
The Calvaria next to the church was built in 1696 on the site of the former wooden church sanctuary.
There is a crucifix and a stone statue of Mary and St John standing in front of the open, horseshoe-shaped wall. It is one of the earliest such monuments in Hungary and served as a model for 18th-century Hungarian Calvarias. Two of the village’s statues in the public space erected in 1690 are the Pietà at the Vág junction and the “Christ on the Mount of Olives” behind the church.
Other sacral public works include the Pusztakút wooden cross (1877), the wooden cross besides Vadosfai Road (1886), the American cross (1904), the Holy Trinity statue (1931) and the marble cross in front of the church.