Mary Magdalene Church (Bánfalva)
The church having a single nave and a surface area of only 58 square metres stands in an area surrounded by a natural stone wall. The Roman and Early Gothic style elements are both seen in the valuable monument. Its square sanctuary was built in the Arpad-era from carved stones. The year 1427 appears on the keystone of its gothic vault. The tower was built in the 14th century. There is a sitting booth and a mural depicting a bishop in the sanctuary, while a stone pulpit and a baptismal font stand in the nave. The fragments of fresco paintings in the nave depict the Three wise men and the last prayer and repose of Mary. Several parts of the walls preserved traces of ornamental decorations and colouring, as well as coat of arms and inscriptions carved in the wall.