Church of Christ the King
The modern church, erected in 1927, was consecrated by Archbishop of Esztergom, Jusztinián Serédi. There is a statue of Jesus on the facade. Antal Borsa painted the image of Christ on the sanctuary wall and the Golgotha scene of the nave’s side fresco. He also designed the relief on the tabernacle door and the ornate side altar with its statue of Mary. The latter was consecrated in December 1943 by Zoltán Meszlényi, Suffragan Bishop of Esztergom, who became one of communism’s victims in the early 1950s and was beatified in 2009.