The one-tower church, with one tower, surrounded by a stone wall stands on a small rise and is a simple Baroque building with a separate sanctuary. There is a braided ornamental throne with pelican and angel statues on the main altar. The altarpiece depicts the scene of the exaltation of the cross. The pulpit is an ambitious work from around 1760 with Rococo decorations. An allegorical statue of “Faith” can be seen on its sounding board. The baptismal font is a work from the 18th century. A chapel built in 1901 stands in the cemetery garden behind the church.