The church, constructed between 1270 and 1279, is the borough’s oldest building. It was originally consecrated to the honour of the Virgin Mary and then to St King Ladislaus. From 1968, it was again consecrated in the name of the Virgin Mary and is now Our Lady of Seven Sorrows. The single-naved church ends in a multi-tiered sanctuary whose Gothic quadripartite is decorated with medieval headstones. The church is home to the reliquary containing the relics of the mid-19th-century martyr, blessed Zeman Titus, who was born here.