The church, a Gothic building dating from the 11th century, is the oldest monument in the village. It was modified between 1764 and 1773 and rebuilt in 1952/53. The church was consecrated in the honour of St Stephen the King. The original Romanesque elements of the building were revealed during the renovation and then made visible. There is a Romanesque baptismal font next to the church.