The listed Reformed church was built in the 14th-15th century on the site of a church from the Árpád era. The buttressed tower was added to the facade in 1788, it was neo-Gothicised in 1894 and significant medieval parts were demolished, at which time an annex was built onto the north-eastern side of the tower. It was renovated in 1997 and 2000. Research carried out in 2000 discovered a quoin from a church presumably prior to the 14th century. Its exterior facade was renovated in 2017. The church is freestanding at the top of a hill; it faces east and has a single nave and a polygonal sanctuary roof. It has a tower reinforced with buttresses in front of its west facade and a jerkinhead roof above the sanctuary. The wall of the nave is of medieval origin up to the height of the cornice on the eastern side. There are buttresses on the sanctuary and the southern side, Gothic windows and entrance while there is a Gothic sacristy door on the northern side of the sanctuary. The interior has a flat ceiling, with a wooden balcony on the side of the nave’s entrance. Its furnishings include a communion table made in 1825 and a baptismal font from 1887. The church’s interior wooden fittings date from 1873.
Address: Lábatlan, Dózsa György út 112.
Further information: 33/361-585