Holy Trinity Church
The village’s former church, built in honour of the Holy Spirit, was used by the Protestants in the mid-17th century. The existing church, dating back to 1674, was built for the Catholics and was consecrated by Archbishop of Kalocsa, György Széchényi. The church had to be rebuilt after the Turkish ravages and then also after the 1829 flood. The large Baroque altarpiece depicts the Holy Trinity. The upper, three-part picture depicts St Sebastian, St Roch and St Rosalie. Other valuable Baroque works include the pulpit balustrade’s panel pictures as well as the small group of statues on the baptismal font representing the baptism of Jesus. The World War II memorial plaque on the church wall was unveiled in 1991.