Sacred sculptures in public places
Stone cross next to the church: A statue of Mary looking at the sky stands on a pedestal. This Classicist work was created in 1802.
Holy Family statue: A Baroque creation from around 1750 stands on the north-western boundary of the village next to the road to Jánossomorja.
Saint Sebastian, St Nicholas and St Rosalia statue group: Baroque work from around 1750 next to the Bágyogszovát junction
Pietà statue: Late Baroque work from 1802, on the road to Maglóca, on the south-eastern edge of the village.
Statue of St Florian: The statue of the patron saint who protects against floods and fires stands opposite the cemetery on a tall, ornate column, surrounded by a wrought iron fence.