According to the marble plaque above the entrance, “This holy building was built in 1784 to the glory of God”. The masonry pulpit and the carved sounding board above it were made in 1790.
The marble plaque below the tower lists the names of the Reformed pastors who have served in Pázmándfalu. Among them is the name of Bálint Csergő Kocsi, a preacher who suffered as a galley slave, who had previously taught in the Debrecen, Munkács and Pápa schools.
In 1917 and 2017, the church laid a commemorative plaque to commemorate the 400 and 500-year anniversaries of the start of the Reformation.