The “Homokgödri kiskép” (“Small Picture Standing at the Sand Pit”) is a memorial pillar reminiscent of a watchtower. According to contemporary records, it was built in 1709. Its role could have been to mark the border, since it was erected on the outskirts of the village close to the main road between Győr and Hédervár. The interior of the structure is nowadays covered by a tiled roof supported by four columns at its corners. Under this protective cover, there are four votive pictures in the recesses depicting the patron saints of the village: St Wendelin, St Barbara, St Florian and Our Lady of the Snows. An exact replica of the pillar can be seen in the Szentendre village museum.