Mosonmagyaróvár, Piarist Chapel
Education began in 1739 in the first secondary school of Moson county. Until the nationalisation of the school (1948) piarist fathers taught the youth in the town and the region. After four decades of compulsory break, since 1994 education has been managed by the piarists again. The chapel was dedicated to Saint Joseph of Calasanz, the founder of the monastery. The painting refers to the motto of the piarists: "the service of the teachers for children is an angellic role".