The church was built in 1936, originally as a Lutheran school. Two years later, in 1938, a three-storied bell tower with clock was added. The school building was also used as a prayer house. It was renovated in 1989-90 and then converted to a church. It was insulated and its exterior renovated in 2010-2012, while, at the same time, its sign stating “People’s education” was returned to the wall. There is a Jesus altarpiece and also a picture depicting Martin Luther in the simple church.