Holy Trinity Church
The church, a listed building, is fundamentally very old, it was already standing in the 14th century. The current form of the Baroque building dates from 1764. Statues of St Stephen and St Emeric stand beside the Baroque high altar’s picture depicting the Holy Trinity (Father, Son and Holy Spirit). The pulpit and side altar are also very valuable. The church’s frescoes were restored in 1933 by Antal Borsa and then again in 1993 by Zoltán Závory. The Bethlehem scene can be seen above the choir, the ceiling depicts the baptism of Jesus in Jordan whereas the Ascension can be seen on the sanctuary vaulting. The Way of the Cross begins in the churchyard from the statue of Mary and leads up to the Calvary Hill.