Holy Trinity Church
The Baroque church was built in 1761 after the bishop’s approval, and a tower was erected in front of its facade in 1794. The altarpiece depicts the Holy Trinity crowning Mary, while the lunette picture above it is of the Archangel St Michael. The frescos were painted by Ferenc Malasits and Zoltán Závory in 1928 and 1982, respectively. The stained glass windows depict St Anne, St Helena, St Joseph and St Wendel. The statue of St Francis embracing Jesus bending down from the cross is a particularly beautiful work. There are a number of Hövej lace covers and liturgical textiles, which are listed as county values. Other noteworthy sacral attractions in the village include chapels built in honour of Our Lady of Sorrow and Mary of Lourdes.