Evangelical church with bell tower
The Evangelists of Kisfalud built their bell tower, which housed two bells, in 1848. The filial church, comprised of around 250 souls, built a church onto the old tower in 1997. The church, whitewashed on the outside, brick-clad on the inside, was built based on the designs of the Ybl prize winner, Béla Pazár. István Molnár, from neighbouring Mihályi, donated a carved Luther rose to the church in 2013, whereas the baptismal font was completed in 2014.