Until 1964, the two Protestant dominations had a common bell on the Kiáltó Hill in Ság, which is now housed in the Reformed church’s tower. The bell of the Evangelical Church built in 1958 was once a small bell at the Sopron Evangelical Teacher Training Institute. The steel bell, 62 cm in diameter, comes from Bochum in Germany and was cast in 1858. The baptismal and communion vessels owned by the congregation are the same age as the church. The Ciborium, or wafer holder, was a gift from those confirmed in 2002. The interior was remodelled based on Gábor Winkler’s plans, with an ambo replacing the demolished pulpit altar.