Church of St Anne
The church was built in 1748 on the ruins of the Árpád-era chapel. It was extended in 1910 and a chapel added. The Baroque high altar features gilded statues of St Florian and St Paul. The altarpiece between them depicts St Anne, St Joachim and their daughter Mary. The side altar’s colourful statue of the Virgin Mary was carved from linden from Győrság by the worshippers to give thanks for the heavenly shelter experienced during the war.