St Martin’s Church
St Martin’s Church is actually the village’s cultural historical centre. Already in existence in 1397, its original Gothic building was rebuilt in Renaissance style in the 16th century. The altarpiece depicting St Martin, which was created by Martin Benka in 1930 merits attention. Kostolište’s celebrated native son is considered one of the defining artists of 20th-century Slovakian art. His life and work are shown in the village in the Martin Benka Memorial Room.