St Francis Seraph’s Church
The Roman Catholic church stands in the middle of the village. It was built according to the plans of István Elefánty in an archaic style with neo-Romanesque touches, largely along the lines of and reminiscent of the small, old Romanesque church which still stood in the village at that time but was the demolished in 1936. The church was constructed between 1927 and 1929, and was realised thanks to the donations of believers, contributions by institutions and the voluntary work of the locals. Its ceremonial consecration took place in 1930.