All Saints Church
All Saints Church, the village’s current church, was built in 1722 on the site of an earlier, smaller church which was destroyed by fire. It was consecrated on the second Sunday in October 1748. The original church was first mentioned in sources dating from 1333. The current church is the largest, oldest and most beautiful building in the village.